| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kaunas in August is very mild at 16.4 °C (61.52 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 21.9 °C (71.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11.8 °C (53.2 °F).
- In August the mean diurnal temperature range/ variation is 10.1 °C (18.2 °F).
- The weather in August is somewhat dry. Just 78mm (3.1in) of fluid is transfered.
- The shortest day is 13:50 long and the longest day is 15:55 long with an average length of 14:55.
Check the distance to and compare the Kaunas August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Kaunas, Lithuania
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Kaunas:
- Liepaja, Latvia - 249.9 kms (155.3 miles) NW
- Telsiai, Lithuania - 158.4 kms (98.4 miles) NW
- Siauliai, Lithuania - 122 kms (75.8 miles) NNW
- Klaipeda, Lithuania - 197.6 kms (122.8 miles) WNW
- Laukuva, Lithuania - 129.4 kms (80.4 miles) NW
- Raseiniai, Lithuania - 72.3 kms (44.9 miles) NW
- Silute, Lithuania - 160.6 kms (99.8 miles) WNW
- Nida, Lithuania - 185.9 kms (115.5 miles) WNW
- Kaliningrad, Russia - 210.7 kms (130.9 miles) W
- Kybartai, Lithuania - 73 kms (45.3 miles) WSW
- Suwalki, Poland - 101.4 kms (63 miles) SW
- Bialystok, Poland - 202.1 kms (125.6 miles) SSW