| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kaunas in May is quite mild at 12.4 °C (54.32 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 17.9 °C (64.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 7.3 °C (45.1 °F).
- In May the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 10.6 °C (19.1 °F).
- The weather in May is slightly dry. Only 55mm (2.2in) of wateris dumped .
- The shortest day is 15:11 long and the longest day is 16:53 long with an average length of 16:06.
Check the distance to and compare the Kaunas May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Kaunas, Lithuania
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Kaunas:
- Liepaja, Latvia - 249.9 kms (155.3 miles) NW
- Telsiai, Lithuania - 158.4 kms (98.4 miles) NW
- Siauliai, Lithuania - 122 kms (75.8 miles) NNW
- Klaipeda, Lithuania - 197.6 kms (122.8 miles) WNW
- Laukuva, Lithuania - 129.4 kms (80.4 miles) NW
- Raseiniai, Lithuania - 72.3 kms (44.9 miles) NW
- Silute, Lithuania - 160.6 kms (99.8 miles) WNW
- Nida, Lithuania - 185.9 kms (115.5 miles) WNW
- Kaliningrad, Russia - 210.7 kms (130.9 miles) W
- Kybartai, Lithuania - 73 kms (45.3 miles) WSW
- Suwalki, Poland - 101.4 kms (63 miles) SW
- Bialystok, Poland - 202.1 kms (125.6 miles) SSW